Terms and Conditions
By using the Estring Savings Card, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the Terms and Conditions described below:
- This Savings Card is not valid for prescriptions that are reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare, Veterans Affairs health care, or other federal or state health care programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs) and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”).
- Eligible patients may pay as little as $45 by using the Savings Card. The value of this Savings Card is limited to $100 per use or the amount of your co-pay, whichever is less for each of the 4 uses, up to a maximum annual savings of $400.
- This Savings Card is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plan or other private health or pharmacy benefit programs.
- You must deduct the value of this Savings Card from any reimbursement request submitted to your private insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
- Patients who are enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, or another state or federal health care program may use the Savings Card if paying for the prescription covered by the Savings Card is outside of their government insurance benefit, and no claim is submitted to Medicare, Medicaid or any federal or state health care program. Such patients must not apply any out-of-pocket expenses incurred using the Savings Card toward any government insurance benefit out-of-pocket spending calculations, such as Medicare Part D true out-of-pocket (TrOOP) costs.
- You are responsible for reporting use of this Savings Card to any private insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the Savings Card, as may be required. You should not use the Savings Card if your insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer savings cards.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the Savings Card.
- This card is not valid where prohibited by law.
- Card cannot be combined with any other savings, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
- This card is not health insurance.
- Offer good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Card is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is not transferable.
- The card may not be redeemed more than once per 90 days per patient.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- Data related to your redemption of the Savings Card may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Pfizer, for market research and other purposes related to assessing Pfizer’s programs. Data shared with Pfizer will be aggregated and de-identified; it will be combined with data related to other Savings Card redemptions and will not identify you.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice.
- Offer expires 12/31/2022.